Thursday, November 11, 2010

Beware the false motives of others.

So the Prince decided to contact me today in the form of a sassy comment to my last sassy blog post.  Why?  Who knows.  One particularly interesting coincidence is that our abuse cycle was about three months long and it's been about three months since we've had contact.

Let's go over some of these posts.

Anonymous said... 

"I haven't read your blog. I read parts of it, at least until it gets so far out into outer space it doesn't make sense anymore. Most of it are pieces of our past, but by no means an accurate account of what actually happened. Just pieces of a puzzle that you've arranged in a way to make me out to be a horrible person in your life. "Piecing my Puzzle" is a great way to say "Making up my own story" though. Nice one!"

Obviously he's reading only what he wants to read OR once the reality of what actually happened doesn't fit into his fairy tale memory he had a mental block that does not allow him to see how truly hurtful and abusive he really was to me.  If what I write makes you look like a "horrible person" in my life it's because what YOU DO makes you look like a "horrible person" in my life......

I am still accepting apologies.

Anonymous said... 


"BTW no need to post names at 2am."

This is true.  I had originally put up his name... mind you for the first time in the lifetime of this blog and I took it down as soon as a I could.    I never intended to use his real name in this blog so I remedied the mistake.  Sorry about that Prince.  Won't happen again.

This is not a hate fest... It's a means for me to unravel the manipulations that I have endured for years.  A documentation of things that I experienced that I can refer to when I get caught up in the spider webs of years worth of mind games. I have many many knots to unravel.

Anonymous said... 





"It’s unanimous; I definitely dodged a bullet when I broke up with you. I don't care whether your friends and family think I'm attractive or not, that's lame of you to say that. Once again I've wasted my life engaging in another dialogue with you. signing off."

Unanimous.   Hmm..  By who?  All of the friends I was never allowed to meet that know nothing about me except the slanderous information the Prince gave them?  Their opinions are of no consequence to me.

Let's get one thing straight here.  The Prince did not break up with me.  I was trying to leave for weeks before we had our final blow out.  I started this blog a week before we broke up so I could have some clarity when I did pull the plug.  I did not want it to be a big blow out and I did not need any drama while running events blocks away from his house.  You can even read in my second post about how I was thinking about staying in a hotel but didn't want to have the drama that it would cause ultimatley effecting my events.  I actually didn't make the decision to stay with him until I was down the street from his house.  It was that hard of a decision to make.

I was trying to find some peaceful ground so we could still be friendly after the fact.  Why did the big blowout happen?  I spent three days in a living hell with him where I had to not only play his stupid games to get through the weekend of my events but also suck up any dignity I had, let him go off on me and force me to apologize for stuff that didn't even happen just to keep the peace for the last few days.  I had swallowed so much pain at that point that as soon as the last piece of inventory was put back into my car I WAS DONE!

Let's go over a list of things that happened over those few days.

I wear my heart on my sleeve and it's hard for me keep secrets.  Thursday night while I was yes intoxicated... it slipped out.  I told the Prince that I was not sure if I wanted to do this with him anymore.

Friday ALL DAY he was secretive about text messages and phone calls to the point where he would sneak down to the laundry room to make a call.  Sneaking to other grocery store aisles to send his secret texts... and entire day of this crap.  When I told him that this behavior made me uncomfortable and I would prefer he just act normal he lost it!  Told me if I didn't have solid proof to not accuse him of?  I dunno of what?  I wasn't accusing him of anything at that moment.  I was asking him to stop acting weird and secretive.....  So I forced myself to apologize even though I had done nothing wrong.  I let him bitch me out and I took the blame.  So frustrating because I knew I had the pictures of his booty call texts and sex websites.  But I sucked it up knowing I had one more event to get through.

At dinner we had a DMT out in front of the restaurant where he went from saying to me "I really feel like I don't have to change for you".. to "I think about cheating on you when I'm mad at you"  then onto teling me about all of his alias's while not allowing me to see his stack of credit cards with different names on them!  I told him if I'm not allowed to know something about your life DON'T talk about it with me!  Games games and more games!

We later had another DMT where I discussed with him that I felt like he emotionally and verbally abused me.  This is a conversation that I had had with him maybe 4 or 5 times since April.  He seemed to have listened but was quite intoxicated.  Obviously heard none of what I said anytime we had that conversation.

Saturday came and I ran the event with him.  He is always very helpful during my events.  But still acting strange with his phone.

You have to realize that I had spent years having to deal with all of these stupid behaviors.. I was at my whits end!

These are all emotional games and traps that he set up for me.  I WAS DONE!   Car door closed,  he yelled at me the night before to give him proof... That's exactly what I did.  Bee-lined it back to his apartment to SHOW HIM exactly what he has done.  These things hurt me to my core and he knew it.

I wish I had handled it better but there is only so much a person can take.

Now how about this last statement he says..."Once again I've wasted my life engaging in another dialogue with you. signing off."

Seriously?  It's MY FAULT you contacted me today?  It's MY FAULT that you wasted time trying to start a DIALOGUE with me?!?!  What "DIALOGUE" is he talking about?  His first snooty comment stating,  "Well.... I'm glad to hear you're thinking about me :) " ????????!?!?!?

That is just a snooty comment to a snooty blog post!  That is no "DIALOGUE".  I didn't ask you to post a comment on my blog today?!

Putting the responsibility on me again.  It's all my fault.  Stupid.

All of these stories are already written in the bulk of this blog.. most in more detail than here.  The end is that I wanted out... I was trying to do it peacefully but was thrown into a corner of master manipulations and emotional and verbal abuse.  He lives in his pretty world of make believe where he is the victim and holds no responsibility what so ever for the things that happen in his life.  If it helps him sleep at night and get through the day... more power to him!  Why he does this in all of his relationships and other aspects of his life?  He will only be able to figure that out when he chooses to reveal reality to himself.  For now his motives will be unknown to us and him,

  All I know is that I will not be caught up in the web of lies deceit and emotional manipulation any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment