Monday, September 6, 2010

Memories- He's always mad at me - The LED presentation

We were at a BBQ at my parents house and Prince really wanted to show my dad the presentation of his new LED panels.  While me and some friends were all sitting at the table after eating, hanging out and talking he pulls out his computer and calls my dad over.   The computer isn't even facing me or my friends so we continue chatting and having a good time at the BBQ.  During the presentation that I can't see but have seen a million times  I interject a comment about the LED's and he yelled at me that I ruined his presentation.... a presentation my dad was just watching because he was being polite.  My friends and I are like "Woah man" to each other and keep talking in our own conversation.   After my dad walks away with a puzzled look on his face (I think because of the way Prince spoke to me) the Prince gets up and leaves for about 20 minutes.

When he comes back he is mad at me for not only interjecting a comment is this "presentation"  but for returning to my conversation afterwards.  We were not in a board room.  We were not in an official meeting.  We were all sitting at a large table talking before he sat down.  We were at a BBQ!!!

I was punished with the silent treatment and rude statements directed toward me for the rest of the evening.  For talking.  At a BBQ.

He argued that me AND my friend were selfish and couldn't just shut the fuck up for 5 minutes.

Lesson: When the Prince wants to say something everyone needs to shut the fuck up and stop what they are doing... even if he's coming into your space to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment