Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Please Read and see Attachments

TO:  Prince Charming

"never accuse me of something unless you have solid proof" -Prince Charming,  Friday August 6th 2010

And how would you propose I get this proof?

Your emotional traps were genious. 

example:  I can't accuse you of going onto a dating website unless I have solid proof... but if I printed your profile with login dates and times I was stalking him and crazy
example:  You can obviously be secretive about  communication with a female outside our relationship but if I snoop into your phone for proof I am "crossing a line"

I had solid proof when you said that.  I had these pictures for over a week. 

and I only did what you asked.  You asked me for proof so I showed you proof honey.

I miss you dearly but  You betrayed my trust, the trust in our relationship, broke my heart and hurt me to my core.

I asked three things of you:  Honesty, Transparency and loyalty.  All 3 were never given to me.

I told you three things that would hurt me to my core:

-Constantly Frequenting dating websites  (my stomach would drop to my toes and I would be struck with panic)
-Having an inappropriate emotional relationship with a woman outside our relationship and hiding them from me  (similar to how our relationship started when you were with Anna)
-Physically cheating on me.  (that's obvious)

You did the first two without a doubt and by these texts and what you said about thinking about cheating on me when you get mad at me there was definitely intent to cheat.

Intent to cheat is as much as a betrayal at cheating itself.  So yes.  You did cheat on me in three very distinct ways.

Don't go blaming out demise on a personality difference.  I am a solid woman with everything to offer.  I am kind, giving, supportive, understanding and so so many other things that make a relationship solid and stable.  It was your actions and betrayal that in the end broke us apart.

No honest woman is going to put up with this behavior and I tolerated it for far too long.

If these things were not a part of our lives together we would have lasted a lifetime..  I happy lifetime.
And yes. honey.. I know more than you think I know and I've known for a long time with noway to confront you about it without us breaking up.   That's where my unhappiness stemmed from.   I had no platform to discuss your bad behavior and things that you were doing that emotionally hurt me.  The threat of you leaving was always dangled over my head.  And don't tell me I'm misinterpretting these texts.  Noone and I mean Noone that has seen these texts has had a different interpretation than me.

I love you.  I am processing all of this and  this is how I process stuff.  Please respect it.  Wish you could apologize. 
















And like a serial cheater.. notice that Tiffany's phone number is her "work" number.  Cause she's at "work" at 1:15am.  No.  It's just a lie.  That's her cell phone.  "But honey... she's at work."  He told me they were old old friends.  Yah.  Bet they met on a dating website.  I will never know what was real and what was a lie.

He has a lot of "friends" "work" numbers in his phone.  A TON.

4 comments:

  1. OMG what in the fuck is all that shit...Im gonna type in one of those web pages and see what comes up...I bet its pretty nasty.

    I remember at least a year ago when Ryan started sending me all this random crap online, like sick photos, all sex related, and he of course directed me to the "2 girls 1 cup," video...that was DISGUSTING and in very bad taste....it seems Mr. Caudill is more devious, that is a sexual devient then you think. Member I told you about that one night when he was all wasted up in Lake Arrowhead and kept calling me to come over...like San Diego is 10 minutes away or some shit, like Im gonna drive 3 hours at 10:00 PM at night for him, I think not..and he said he had all these hot guys there that I could have an orgy with, and I said "Ill pass," and he said, "oh come on Ang, I know you want one in the pink and one in the stink," nasty, rude and offensive...what a frickin weirdo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right?! A little more real when you see what I actually took pictures of. And noone has interpreted the "what are you doing tonight" "nada lot you?" "hopefully you" texts ANY differently than I have.

    Sex websites, dating websites, telling me he thinks about cheating on me when he's mad.... and on and on and on.

    Think the Prince might have a problem with sexual compulsion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know that you get spam emails on your blackberry? I have read your posts and someone who works with people who have mental issues should seriously seek help. There are clinics all over the place that can help out. You really need help you seem to be obsessed and bi polar and seek help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those emails are from a service that you sign up for. Check out the website. And you can unsubscribe at any point. And when I did my famous snooping they were already viewed.


    This is my own personal blog like a diary to help me heal from a very abusive situation that I share with VERY few people. I think the friends of the Prince that have recently received the link to my personal thoughts and feelings are the ones who are obsessed.

    But thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete